I’m a Scientist – you’ve decided to let JAMES P go!

We’ve counted, checked and rechecked the votes since yesterday and now it’s game over for…

JAMES P

This leaves just Nuala and James V to fight it out for the £500 prize tomorrow. What would they both do with the money, you ask? Nuala says “I would love to subsidise schools to come and visit the national oceanopgraphy centre in Liverpool. Its an absolutely amazing institution where kids can learn all about the ocean!” and James V says “I would use it to buy equipment and material to take to schools, to help you guys learn more about how earthquakes and volcanoes work“.

The competition is hotting up and the scientists are pulling out all the stops to secure your all important final vote. Only you decide who gets the £500 prize. Not your teacher, not the other scientists.

Ask them more questions to help you decide who should win – ASK!

And most importantly vote NOW to make sure your favourite scientist walks off with the prize – VOTE!

May the best scientist win.

Posted on July 5, 2012 by ModShane in News. Leave a comment.